We store small files (known as “cookies”) onto your computer to collect information about how you use our website. Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
We do not collect cookies to identify you personally.
We collect your consent by a popup message on your first visit to our websites before storing cookies on your computer.
Cookies that measure website use
We use one optional cookie which measures website use. You can choose whether or not you are happy for us to use it.
We uses Google Analytics software (Universal Analytics) to collect data that we use to improve your experience of our websites. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages users visit
- how long users spend on each page
- how users got to the site
- what users click on while visiting the site
We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
Strictly necessary cookies
While as some cookies are optional and are intended only to measure our website use for improvements. Others are essential for our websites to function properly. These essential cookies do things like:
- remember the notifications you've seen so we do not show them to you again
- remember your choices to serve you the content you are interested in
Third Party Cookies
First-party cookies are those that we set directly from our websites; third party cookies are cookies that are loaded as a result of the way we integrate tools and content from other websites.
If you opt-out to store essential cookies, as a result only links to the tools and resources we integrate from other websites will be shown instead of embedded media.